Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is It Already the Middle of February?!





These are pictures of some sailboats on Grand Anse beach that I took the other day. Well, not much has been going on lately, but I noticed that I hadn't posted a blog in a week. Life is just going by like usual. We are still liking our new place..actually we love it! I finally finished the Twilight series last week, and absolutely loved all of the books..Now just waiting for Eclipse to come out in theatres! I'm trying to get back into running and going to the gym regularly..it helps to have Ashley and Erica to keep me motivated. I have gotten so used to sleeping in, and around here if you want to run, then you have to get up super early so it's not too hot..which is hard for me to do because I love my sleep! I have a hair appointment on Thursday to get my blonde hair back!!! I can't wait..It's been 9 months since I went back to my natural, which was long enough for me. I'll post pictures of the new look (or my old look, since most of my pictures have me with blonde hair). Cody has his first round of mid-terms the last week of February, which is next week! Macy is just being her same ole fun-loving self, and she definitly keeps me sane! Mom and Blake are coming to visit in 2 weeks from tomorrow, and I can't wait..We are going to have a blast! Dad may end up coming with them..originally he was not too enthused at the idea of the beach and the sun, but I think he's realizing that he might miss out on lots of fun! Who knows what he'll decide. We have about 2 1/2 months left on this island, which is so hard to believe..it really feels like we just got here! I am trying to get all of my volunteer hours and things in order to redo my resume. I will be a career woman in New York in just a few months..hard to believe! So much is changing around us, and it absolutely blows my mind sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment