Today Vanessa and I took Macy to the beach. We are getting so close to the end of our life on the island, that I figured I better take Macy to the beach just in case she doesn't get to go before we leave. I asked Vanessa to come along with us for some fun in the sun! We went to the LAE beach since it is usually pretty quiet and secluded from people and most importantly..other dogs! Macy was able to have most of the beach to herself, and she was happy to run and swim around. I didn't actually have on my swimsuit..just my sports bra from working out, and my swim bottoms that I happened to throw on before we left for the beach. I'm glad that I was able to spend this day at the beach with my sweet little beach dog, and thanks Vanessa for coming along and taking some pics of us! We will miss you when we leave the island!

My sweet girl with her lifejacket on :)
Me and Mace sitting on the rocks
Swimming with my little water dog!
Here is a little video clip of Macy swimming:
how cute is that!! I love the lifejacket!
ReplyDeleteMacy is going to miss the beach and we don't have much water in the lake now. But she can go back to chasing squirrels! See you soon! love you!!
ReplyDelete