This is one of my favorite pictures of Mom and me, and yesterday was Mom's birthday! I was so glad that I was able to be home to celebrate this day with her. I am so lucky to have such a kind, loving, beautiful, and caring Mom who is always there for me and takes care of all of us! We tried to make her birthday as special as possible by sending her flowers at work, getting her nice gifts, having birthday cake, and then I cleaned the whole house today so she can have a nice, relaxing weekend! We love you Mom and hope that you enjoyed your birthday!
How Lovely Is the Silence of Growing Things
4 years ago
Thank you for making my birthday the best ever. Just having you, Blake, dad, and of course Macy there made it great. I am so happy for all the time we have gotten to spend together while you're home for the summer. I love you so much and no mom has ever been prouder of such a beautiful daughter!!
ReplyDelete