Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our Second Anniversary

Monday, May 31st, Cody and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. I was bummed that it was on Memorial Day, since I specifically planned our wedding to where I never thought that it would fall on that day since it was the last day in May, but it happened anyway! Cody studied most of the day, and then we went to several furniture stores looking for a couch for our New York apartment. Then we went to eat at Saltgrass for dinner. We also stayed at the Horseshoe Hotel for the night and watched The Lovely Bones on payperview. It was nice for just the two of us to spend quality time together. Don't get me wrong, we love our families dearly, but we are living with them 24/7..which is a huge difference when we are used to it being just us. We have had a very exciting and unusual first two years of marriage, and I'm sure much more is sure to come in the future years!

May 31, 2008:





1 comment: