Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Time is Almost Over


I know that I have not blogged in quite a while, but so much has been going on! Just a recap of what's been going on with us lately: Cody and I went to New York and found the perfect condo, we stopped in DC and visited my cousin, CJ, who was injured in Afghanistan, Cody had his 25th birthday and took his Step 1 USMLE, then we took a mini vacation with Jess and Joe and went to an Astros vs. Cubs game, Schlitterbahn, and Man United vs. MLS Allstars game!!! Needless to say that we have been super busy, and we have loved all of our time at home! Cody's start date at LICH has changed from August 16th (my birthday) to August 11th, so we will be moving to New York on August 9th..which is a little sooner than we had planned, but we are looking forward to the next chapter in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment