Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anxiousness in the Tingle House

I think we are all getting anxious in the Tingle household to make the long journey back to good ole Louisiana. When I say all of us, I'm talking about Cody, myself, and Macy of course. Cody is a "term 4" student this semster which is considered to be the hardest term of medical school, so he's had it pretty rough. I have actually been keeping myself busy as well, with going to Limes 3 days a week, plus trying to maintain a social status. Macy on the other hand seems to be having difficulties lately. She has become super needy. While she's always been a "Momma's girl" (don't tell Cody), lately she has just gone to the extreme to get my attention. My loving, sweet little dog has turned into a whiney toddler. I like to say that she's going through her terrible twos, even though she's four. Macy is a unique dog in many ways, but one way in particular is that she doesn't go to the door like common dogs do to tell you she has to go outside to take care of her business. She actually will come and get me and make little noises to get my attention to take her out...which is actually very smart of her if you ask me. Anyways..lately, she has been asking for me to take her outside constantly, whether she needs to do anything or not. I guess this just means that she's got some house fever. I am somewhat to blame for this new attitude change because recently, I have lived my days in the house in the air conditioned bedroom with Macy by my side. So now she just expects nothing less than to be in the cool comfort of the bedroom..I have created a monster. We still have 3 weeks from Saturday and counting. Hopefully we can manage just a little while longer without driving each other insane.
OK..I'm sure some of you are wondering why I always post pictures of my dog, but just know that this dog is like my child. Maybe one day when I actually have a human baby I will post pictures of it, but until then Macy's pictures will keep coming. This is one of my many favorites of Mace. Note the chewed up football..but that face is so innocent, like she has no idea who actually chewed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment