Above is a picture of me and the girls at lunch today at the cutest place called Linzee's. It was outside and had comfy couches and chairs where we could lounge around while we ate and chatted. We are trying to take advantage of these last few weeks that we have together in Grenada. We have 4 weeks from tomorrow until we will be home for our Christmas break. It is bittersweet..although it means that I will be with my family, it also means that I will not see these wonderful girls for a while. Some of them will come back to Grenada next term, but some of them are off to the UK for term 1 and another is off to New York for rotations. I feel so blessed to have these wonderful ladies to spend my free time with and will miss them dearly.
How Lovely Is the Silence of Growing Things
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment