Last night the girls and me, minus Lauren :(, had our last girls' night of the term. We went to True Blue Bay and Resort and had dessert. Although mine and Emily's frozen cake dessert tasted like coffee, Ashley's cheesecake tasted like sour cream, Maria's chocolate mousse tasted like it had banana in it, and Lyndzee's flaming banana...well, it was on fire, we still had a blast! After our not so satisfying dessert, we decide to head to Bananas for nachos and potato wedges...I will pay for that calorie splurge later! It was a sad moment though, because although we are together now, it won't be like that much longer. Ashley leaves to fly back to Utah tomorrow morning. The good news is that she will be back next term and will sort of be my neighbor. Maria will be flying back to the States as well, and her final destination will be New York for rotations...lucky her! Lyndzee and Emily are the crazy ones and are making the big move across the pond to my favorite place (notice the sarcasm) Newcastle, UK...where they will be doing the Global Scholars Program just like we did. As for the ones left, which is Vanessa, myself, and Lauren (which couldn't make it because she had to tend to her sweet little Maddox) we will be flying home to the States in a week and a half! I have had the best time with these girls the past 5 months, and I will be so sad to be away from them! I am so blessed to have been able to get to know them and have found true friends for life! I love you all!
How Lovely Is the Silence of Growing Things
4 years ago
Oh Britt, you made me so sad with this post. We've had so much fun this past semester. I am going to miss you so much. I am going to miss our girls night watching movies, talking about books, eating bad desserts and the way all the girls make me laugh. Hopefully, we can keep it going when you arrive in NY.Love ya too.
ReplyDelete