Yesterday evening, I went with Maria and Emily to do sunset yoga. I have never actually done yoga before or been to Laluna, so the whole thing was a new experience to me. We got there a little early and walked around taking pictures. Laluna is one of the most beautiful places that I have ever seen. You totally feel like you are on a deserted island. The place that you do the yoga is under this huge hut-like building, and you are facing the ocean. It is the most peaceful thing ever to be doing yoga as you hear the ocean waves and feel the breeze on your face. After the yoga lesson was done we got into Maria's car, and it wouldn't start..the lights wouldn't even come on, which meant the battery was probably dead. Luckily the SO that teaches the yoga was there and had room in her car for one person. So I caught a ride with her and met up with Cody. Then we both came back and jumped off the car, and sure enough..it started! Even though we had a slight car incident, we had a great time!

The path to get to the yoga hut
The yoga hut with the ocean in the background...I can't believe we do yoga here!
The beautiful beach
Looking at the yoga hut from the beach
Maria, Emily, and me after yoga...the pic was taken at night and a little blurry
it was so fun! i'm going to miss you when we get back...we'll have to keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteIt was a blast! I'm going to miss you too..we will definitely have to keep in touch!
ReplyDelete