This is a video that I took of Macy taking on the huge hill that we walk every day. Please ignore my unusually high voice in the background as I am encouraging her. The video is a little jumpy due to me trying to walk up the hill myself. This video does not do it justice at all..It is so steep! I really need to video our driveway to show how extremely steep it is..It makes this one look like a mini hill.
Well, not much has been going on around here lately. I have had a migraine since Thursday night, so I have not been my old self the last few days. Today is the first day that I have not had a headache, and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it won't come back. I must have gone through half a bottle of Excedrin these last few days. I usually take prescription meds that Mom gives me, but I am out of them, so I've been stuck with over the counter stuff that won't hardly touch my migraines. So I have done absolutely nothing the last few days, but lay around with ice packs on my head. We did go to the beach in front of the Aquarium Thursday for a while, and ate dinner there, and then I went to girls' night after that. My head was starting to hurt then, but it got really bad that night. I did watch the superbowl this weekend while laying on the couch trying to get my head better. I must say that even though I am not a huge football fan, that I am glad that the Saints kicked butt for two reasons: 1) Because they are from Louisiana and have never won the superbowl before, and 2) And this is the main reason..because I absolutely can not stand Peyton Manning (aka.."Head" as I call him b/c his head is unnaturally huge!) I also can't stand "Head Jr." if you can guess who that is..of course I'm talking about Eli Manning. So anyways, I'm glad the Saints won! Hopefully I will have a headache free week!
No wonder she's exhausted after your walks. I know what it's like to have short legs!!
ReplyDeleteMacy looks like a sweetie, I brought down my little dog with me too... we should get them together sometime!
ReplyDelete