I came into the kitchen, and this is what I saw on my wall, so I screamed! I usually like little creatures, but something about his little tail twitching as he climbed up my wall just totally freaked me out. I got my broom thinking that I could knock him off the wall and out the door in one motion. Didn't work out exactly as I had planned. When I got my broom close to him, he jumped off the wall and ran under the stove as Macy chased after him. I tried to get him out from under the stove, but it's hopeless. He has made it his permanent home and has no intention of moving. Thankfully Cody will be home soon, and hopefully will be able to get him out of the house!
How Lovely Is the Silence of Growing Things
4 years ago
hehe. I had one of those in my apartment yesterday too!
ReplyDelete