I must say that I am very glad to be home. It has been very nice being able to hang out with all of my family and friends. The other day, my brother Blake and I decided to go 4-Wheeler riding. My parents' live on Lake Bistineau, and right now they have drained it in order to do some work on the dam. So most of the lake is completely dried up with lots of muddy places, which is perfect for riding 4-Wheelers..especially when it's right in your yard! We had a great time! We even took Macy for a short ride around on the 4-Wheeler..She's such an adventurous dog! I enjoyed hanging out with my little brother and am so glad to be home!

The lake in front of my parents' house

It was about to rain, so the pic is a little dark and cloudy

Me, Blake, and Mace riding on the 4-Wheeler
So glad you are able to spend time together again. Love you!!
ReplyDelete