Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dinner at Laluna

Last night, Cody and I went and ate supper (or dinner as some people call it) at Laluna. I had been to Laluna before with some of the girls to do sunset yoga, but never to eat. I have to say that it was the nicest place on the island, but also the priciest. We got there for our reservations, and they weren't serving dinner yet, so we hung out around the bar area where they had nice big comfy couches and chairs. It was nice just to relax and chat. Then we went to eat dinner. Cody got steak (his favorite), and I got farfalle pasta with scallops..both were delicious! We were very impressed with the service, and even the chef came out to ask how our food was. I am so glad that we were able to have a nice, quiet evening on one of our last nights in Grenada. What a great way to remember the island!


Lounging before dinner


Cody waiting for dinner


At our table

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of you and Cody were great! Glad you had a good time. Counting down the days!13 to go! See you soon! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete