My last pool day with the girls! (From left to right: Lauren and baby Maddox, Ashley, Me, Vanessa, Stephanie and little Emma, Alexis holding baby Weston, and little Zane)
Today is our last day in Grenada! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were starting the beginning of our 2 year journey in the UK, and now we are done with Cody's book part of medical school! Now just 2 more years of hospital rotations in New York, and my husband will have M.D. behind his name! I must say that I do look forward to being calling Dr. and Mrs. Tingle..it has a nice ring to it! Cody has definitely worked hard and deserves it..I on the other hand have made plenty of sacrifices and done my part to be a good wife, and I feel like I too deserve all of the benefits that come along with being a doctor's wife! Today was my last time to go and hang out at the pool with the girls. It was so odd to lounge in the chairs and know that this was my last time to be there. There are so many things that I will miss about Grenada, but the thing that I will miss the most are the incredible girls that I have become so close to. Without them, this past year would have been so boring and lonely. We will all be hanging out at the beach tonight with a bonfire..Then we are going to one of our favorite restaurants on the island, the Aquarium! I can't believe it's all coming to an end, but I will enjoy these last moments with our dear friends. Hopefully, we will see them again in New York when the time comes. Love you all!
Brit! First, I must say your body looks rockin!! Secondly, I am so sad that you will not be in Grenada when I get back. You are fabulous and I hope we get to hang out in New York in a few years. Tell Cody congrats and good luck on the test this summer. Also, good luck with your move into this next awesome step!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lyndz! It has not been the same this term without you! I am sad too that I won't be here when yall move back to Grenada. I hope that you guys have a great summer touring Europe, and hopefully we will run into yall in New York!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you Brit! Every dr's wife should be required to lay at the pool and roam the beaches while their husband is studying away. You guys are GREAT together and you both deserve the wonderful future you have to look forward to. You look great in your bikini. I can truly tell you have worked hard since I saw you 8 weeks ago. I'm proud of you and can't wait til you're home! I'm thankful for all the friends you've made. They will have a special place in your heart always. I will see you tomorrow!! Much love, mom
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Cody...seriously the first two years are the most important. I can't believe you guys are leaving. Crazy....go to the aquarium tonight. Have a safe flight. I am excited I get to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom and Maria..We are very excited to be starting the next step of this journey, and I am excited to see you both!
ReplyDelete