On another note, my first week at my new job is now in the past, and I have to say that it was amazing! I work with some of the most supportive and kind people that I have ever met. They have truly helped me in every way possible to feel welcome and wanted at this company. I look forward to going to work everyday, and I am so excited to see what the future holds.
Cody is still in internal medicine, but will soon start his 12 week surgery rotation, which is probably gonna be pretty tough. I know that he will be great at it, just like he has mastered internal medicine. I'm so proud of him!
Here are a few pictures from Aunt Rob, Megan, & CJ's visit:

Cody, Me, Megan, & CJ in front of the Wall St Bull

In front of the fountain by the Plaza Hotel

Aunt Rob, Megan, & CJ
No comments:
Post a Comment