Monday, March 28, 2011

Ok..So it's Been a While Since My Last Post

This is a picture from this weekend. Macy absolutely loves walking by the water, and I love looking at the beautiful Manhattan skyline!

I guess it really has been a while since my last post. It's just been such a busy past few months. I'm still working at my advertising job, and have been there for about 6 months now. It's going good, but I am super busy. I am going to San Francisco for work in about 2 weeks and will be there for about 4 days. It should be good to get away from the office, and I am really excited about the trip. I have never been to San Francisco, so it should be fun. Cody just finished his Neurology rotation, and started Pediatrics today. It should be interesting to see how he handles being around kids all day...Could be a long 6 weeks :) Macy is doing good as well. We enjoyed a nice, sunny weekend, but it was still very chilly. Although it is now Spring, I have to say that it still is in the 40s for the highs. I think we are supposed to start seeing the weather get into the 50s soon. That's about all for now, and I will try to remember to keep this blog updated and not go another 5 months without posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment