Cody had his nutrition final this morning, so we decided to load up the car and take Macy to the beach. After we had changed into our bathing suits and gathered up all of our beach stuff, we grabbed Mace and headed out the door. After Cody locked the front door, that's when he decided to ask me, "Do you have the keys?" Of course I didn't have the keys...I never get the keys unless I'm driving, which is hardly ever. Then I decided that he should use his cell phone to call our landlord to come unlock the door. That's when he informed me that his cell phone was in the house. So my husband remembered to grab his wallet, iPod, and the face plate to the radio, but completely forgot to grab the keys or his cell phone. Of course it turned into my fault in his eyes because I didn't have my cell phone either. After some brief moments of frustration, Cody walked across the street to the Texaco to use the phone. After about an hour of sitting on the porch, our landlord came and unlocked the door. We might have decided to stay home after such an ordeal, but a very excited little dog was ready to go to the beach. So off we went! Here are some pictures of our family beach day:

My two loves

Macy running down the beach..She absolutely loves the beach!

Me and my sweet girl

Our little family
Oh my gosh! Why didn't you come over?!!! Or did you come over? Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteAsh, we did come over to see if we could use your phone, but no one answered. The car was gone, so we just thought that maybe you weren't home :)
ReplyDelete