Monday, March 1, 2010

Golfing Day

This weekend was the first weekend in a while that Cody did not have to study for exams, so we took advantage of it and went golfing. Cody is actually the golfer..I just tag along and occassionally pick up a ball or club to look like I'm doing something useful. I was the scorekeeper, even though I may have lost the scorecard on the course..but luckily retraced my steps and found it! There are no golf carts in Grenada, so you have to get around the old fashioned way..by foot! I must say that this is excellent exercise, but unfortunately I wore the wrong shoes and came home with two huge blisters. The grass was basically dead from the drought, and the ground was cracking and hard as concrete. I did get to meet a family of goats that were lounging around the course, and one of them had a brand new baby! We had a great time and got lots of sun and exercise!


The course


Me and my hubby


Swinging


Taking a break


The little goat family

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to spend some quality time with your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete