I know that I haven't posted a blog in quite a while, but I've been trying to savor every moment of being home. We had a great Christmas and new year. We are down to our last week here (we fly out on the 13th), and I'm already starting to get homesick. I am looking forward to returning to Grenada to our new apartment where we can be a little family again. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy visiting with everyone, but it will be nice to have our own place again with no going back and forth to each of our parents' houses (no offense to our parents). I have already taken Macy to get her paperwork for the flight back, so she is all set to go. This last week here will be spent trying to fit everything in that we want to do before we are gone for 4 more months. I do miss my Grenada girls and am looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
How Lovely Is the Silence of Growing Things
4 years ago
Oh don't get me started. I am so sad that I am not able to go back and having fun with you guys. I miss the island life so much already....and that is because of you guys. Miss you. Enjoy your last weeks here in the U.S.A
ReplyDeleteI'm actually glad it's only for 4 months you'll be back there. That is just too far away!! And I miss you already!
ReplyDeleteMaria..We will definitely miss you on the island. Mom..I miss you already too, but it won't be that long this time!
ReplyDeleteBrittany, my heart swells everytime you express how happy you and Cody are! I feel so blessed to know you and your family. I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you when you were here this time. Many blessings! Ms. Tina
ReplyDelete