Well, nothing much has been going on lately. It has been just another day in paradise on the grand ole island of Grenada. Here are some things that we have done lately: Friday night Cody and me ate a Victory Bar & Grill. It was just the two of us..I didn't feel like cooking, and Cody sure wasn't going in the kitchen. Cody went fishing with some of the guys Saturday morning, and Saturday night we went over to the flats to celebrate two of the guys 30th birthdays. Sunday, after a long day of rain, we took little Macy for a walk and swim (of course) on the beach. Today has been a long day. Between running, swimming laps, doing laundry, cleaning, meeting with the Limes group girls, walking Macy, and Cody going to school and getting his haircut, let's just say that I'm exhausted. Macy got to sit in with the girls at our Limes Program meeting today...I always look for a reason to get her out of the house, plus she loves going on campus. The program starts up tomorrow afternoon, so I'm getting a little anxious to see how it goes after all of our meetings and planning. We have watched a lot of movies lately such as: Mall Cop, Seven Pounds, X-Men Orgins: Wolverine, and the Hitler movie with Brad Pitt. Cody's parents get here for their visit on Friday, so we should have a much more interesting week next week.

Cody and me at Victory Bar & Grill
Britt...you amaze me. I can't believe you go runing every morning. It seems like you guys had a fun weekend. What did you think of the movie Seven Pounds....I liked it but it was sad! We will see how the Limes Program will go tomorrow. It should be an adventure.
ReplyDeleteWe try to go running every morning, but we slacked off last week..neither one of us could get motivated. The movie Seven Pounds was alright, but not one of my favorites. I didn't like how it ended. I wanted to see it because all of you girls had all seen it and were talking about it at our "Office" party. I am looking forward to the Limes Program tomorrow, so hopefully it will be great!
ReplyDeleteYou girls will do fine!!
ReplyDelete