Friday, September 18, 2009

"Office" Party


Last night was the beginning of the new season of "The Office" so the girls decided to have a party. We're always looking for a reason to have a get together, so we all piled over at Lyndzee's house. We all wore our husbands' shirts and ties so we could have an "office" theme...well some of us did wear the shirts, others just wore ties. Cody's shirt looks more like a dress on me than a shirt since he's like 6' 1" and I'm like 5' 1", but it was still fun. We also all brought stuff to make yummy ice cream sundaes! I was in charge of bringing the whipped cream. There was some left over, so I brought it back home with me. Fortunately for me, my husband does not like whipped cream, so that just means more for me! We had a great time at our girls party while the poor guys were studying for exams. I'm already looking forward to our next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment