We are having a blast living in Grenada. The island is absolutely beautiful! This is the view that we wake up to see every morning, and I think to myself how truly lucky we are. I mean seriously..how many people can say that they live on a tropical island! My days are pretty great. I wake up around 7:00 am to go for a 4 mile run on the beach with my pal Ash. Then I come home and get my fun little dog Macy and take her for a walk on the beach and a swim. She won't let us go back home until she gets to take a dip in the ocean. I also get to do other great things such as volunteering at the orphange and hanging out with the other SOs (Significant Others). I am also really excited about the new Limes After School Program that I am going to help run with some of the other SOs. I might actually get to use some of my teaching skills that I went to school so long for. Cody's life is not quite as relaxed as mine and Mace's, but I guess that's the price to pay to be a medical student. One day all of his hard work will pay off. We are getting to experience so many great things, and will cherish the memories always.
How Lovely Is the Silence of Growing Things
4 years ago
I am so glad you are doing a blog! Keep posting the pictures and the journal of your and Cody's days in Grenada. I look forward to reading each one.
ReplyDeleteI was upstairs last week getting your 'apartment' room prepared for McKinley and Vaughn MIchael to stay in for the night. I saw Cody's medical notebooks from England on the shelf and sat to read through one. It really made me miss my son a lot......
Needless to say, both Mike and I are looking forward to seeing both of you on October 2nd.
Take care, be SAFE out there......See you soon.
Love ya, Tanya
I think that the blog will be fun to do and will be neat to look back on to see what we did. It won't be too long before you guys are here...Looking forward to seeing you!
ReplyDelete