Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rainy Days

I love rainy days in Grenada. It is usually quite hot here, but on days like these, it is so cool and breezy. What I really love most is curling up on the bed and taking a nap with Macy while Cody studies. It's great because when Cody is studying for exams, we come into the bedroom and turn on the AC. It's funny how we take something like air-conditioning for granted in the States. Most homes in Grenada only have AC in the bedrooms, which is hard to adjust to at first, but then it just becomes a way of life. There is something so calming about the rain. We have great rain storms back home, so listening to the rain makes Grenada feel a little more like home.


This is what we do on rainy days:



Cody studies...


and me and Macy nap

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you and Macy. I want to meet Ms. Macy she seems quite the character. Sorry had to erase the previous comment b/c it didn't make any sense. I need to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macy is quite a character, and I can't believe that you haven't met her yet. We'll have to arrange a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one should meet Miss Macy!!

    ReplyDelete