Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Last Week in October!

It has been a crazy and busy week so far, and it's only Wednesday. Monday, I went and hung out at the University Club pool for a while. Yesterday and today, I had to go to the Limes After School Program. It has gone really smoothly the past two days. The kids are really starting to get the hang of the program, and so am I. We have also gone "house hunting" this week. Yep that's right...we are thinking of moving. We really like our house that we are in now, but are thinking of moving to Lance Aux Epines to be closer to campus and all of our friends. Plus we will probably be able to save some money, which is always a good thing. Cody has his mid-terms this week. He still has 3 exams left to take. I'm so ready for these exams to be over so we can have some sort of a normal life. I don't think that people realize how much time and effort it takes to be in medical school...it is no walk in the park. Tomorrow will be pretty busy as well. I plan on going to the pool for a while, and then to Limes again. Cody will be studying and taking one of his exams. I'm ready for the weekend, so hopefully the next few days will be smooth sailing!

Here are a couple of pictures from Limes today that Michelle took:




2 comments: