Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Visiting With Cody's Parents

We have had a very adventurous week. Cody's parents have been here since Friday night and are leaving tomorrow morning. We have done lots of stuff while they were here. We went deep sea fishing and caught 4 barracuda, went and saw two of the waterfalls and the lake, hung out at the beach and the University Club pool, spent some time on campus and in the city of St. George's, and ate at lots of restaurants. We will be sad to see them go, but it won't be long before we are home for our Christmas break (about 2 months left). I am already counting down the days!

Here are some pictures from our week:


Walking on the beach



The Beach House


On Campus


The Aquarium

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I know this is a weird comment but your husband and his mother have the EXACT same eyes! Yeah kids look like their parents but I've never seen that!

    I'm glad you had a good trip with your inlaws. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..Cody and his Mom do look a lot alike :)

    ReplyDelete