Cody's parents are coming to visit us, and their plane lands tonight. They will be here for almost a week, so we are looking forward to spending some time with family. It's always fun to have people visit from home, because they always bring us lots of treats from the States: like the Hot Tamales candy that I requested, and some more flip flops because my black pair were stolen from the beach while I was running! It's also fun to show them where we live and the things that we like to do. Tomorrow morning we are all going deep sea fishing. I'm hoping that we all don't get sea sick, but it should be fun anyways. I'm sure there will be lots of fun pictures from their visit. Now I've got to clean the house, finish the laundry, and bathe Macy before they get here.
This is a picture of my inlaws when they visited us last year in the UK.
(Mike and Tanya Tingle)
Take Dramamine and you won't get sea sick! Hope you all have a great week together. Miss you but see you soon! Love you!!! Mom
ReplyDelete