
Ever heard the term "Sick as a Dog"? Well that's me. It's been a long week, but it's finally Friday! I love rainy days when I can stay inside and read a book or cuddle with Macy and Cody! I am extra clingy today because I'm not feeling well. I like lots of attention (well I always like lots of attention) but especially when I'm sick. I was thinking just yesterday how lucky I was that I hadn't caught this bug that everyone else seemed to have, and then what do you know, I caught it. Oh well, I went to the pharmacy and got some drugs and cough drops, so I should be set for the weekend ahead. I'm just hoping that I don't get Cody sick since he has mid-terms in a little over a week. I was also looking forward to the SO mid-term social that's tomorrow, so hopefully I will be up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment