
We have looked at a few places this past week to move to for next semester. Everything that we have looked at is in Lance aux Epines. I am really looking forward to moving there. I like our house, but feel that we are a bit too far out. It takes longer than it should for Cody to get to campus, plus we are not on the bus route which makes it a pain as well because of sharing the car. It also means that we will be saving our rent money that we would have had to pay for this house in the month of December 12th until we get back in January from our Christmas break. So that is always exciting to know that we are saving money. This house that we are in now is way too big for me to keep up. It literally takes me 4 hours or so to clean it. It is an absolute nightmare, and I am always drinched in sweat when I am through. We actually have an appointment to go look at another place at 12:00 today. I love to see all of the neat places that Grenada has to offer. I will be sure and keep everyone updated on our progress!
Yeah - post some pictures on your facebook or this blog - glad to know that the house hunting is going well.........
ReplyDeleteI think we have pretty much decided on a place, but we'll sign a contract on Monday. I'll post some pics up soon!
ReplyDelete